Welcome to The Rolling Thirties

 The Rolling Thirties


Hey guys!

The Rolling Twenties is over and I’ve decided to start a new blog called The Rolling Thirties. If you are new to reading my articles…WELCOME!

My name is Ruth! 


I’ve taken The Rolling Twenties down, as it focuses on old times. I want to focus on the new chapter of my life. The Rolling Thirties will look at everything from movies and other interests, to my disability, to my family life.


A quick update on my health. I had minor heart surgery in 2019. My heart is being monitored constantly. As you may remember the consultants thought  I had a rare genetic version of MS. Oh and I can’t forget the Autoimmune Disease! I still live with them, and take medication every day.


I know I’ve been away a while but the last few years I’ve been finding myself and settling down. In 2019 I met a wonderful young man called Chris. We are still together, stronger then ever. Chris is a wonderful, caring, supportive, gorgeous man who accepts me and my disabilities. I really love and adore you forever Chris. We are soulmates and I have some big news in my next post.


I am now a step Mum…but not like the wicked ones you see in Disney. The twins love me and I love those beautiful twins. That is another reason I’ve been away. I’ve been learning to be a parent to two autistic boys and juggling my disability. It’s hard work juggling, however, seeing the happiness of the twins is worth all the hard work. 


I have a spare few hours to write now so I will try and post as often as I can. 


I want you to sit back and enjoy a good read. Welcome to The Rolling Thirties. Sit back and relax! 


All comments are welcome.


You can follow me on Twitter:

@the_rolling_30s


I am working on Instagram!


 
Chris and I! ❤️

Comments

  1. Hello and nice to meet you. I'm glad to hear you aren't an evil stepmom. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue! Well thank you! Yep I am definitely not an evil step mum! 😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts